The ISDA Membership is diverse; members work in all aspects of Protective Services. Zachary Rugen is an example of the diversity of our members. Zachary’s post – “From Nightclub Security to Executive Protection” can help answer a common question we see on Social Media – How do I get into the profession? – ISDA thought that an excellent example of an answer to that question is a May 2017 post from Zachary.
You can connect with Zachary via:
The International Security Driver Association (ISDA)
ISDA serves the protective services community. The ISDA membership is open to all who have an interest in personal protection.
Whether you are exploring a career in executive protection, honing your expertise, or, you are an established security professional, ISDA is your essential resource for continuing education, benchmark research, and online learning programs, all designed to improve your skill set and advance your business.
ISDA membership enables you to:
- Access benchmark educational, networking, and marketing programs.
- Connect with your colleagues and peers across the globe via the member directory.
- Increase your knowledge and marketability through the precedent-setting education center, research, and online learning programs.
- Be part of a supportive community of like-minded experienced personal protection professionals.
- Obtain Certification to members who meet the requirements. The corporate community accepts the ISDA Certification process for more than 40 years. ISDA certification provides proof of knowledge and skill.