Introducing our new section of the SecurityDriver.Com website – Escape The Kill Zone
The goal of the Escape The Kill Zone section is to provide security professionals with information that will aid them in supplying safe and secure transportation for their executives and/or clients.
The section will provide an understanding of a Kill Zone – How to stay out of them, and if you get in one, how to get out of them.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Outline practical applications of the Science of the Kill Zone.
- Review case histories of successful vehicle attacks, and develop lessons learned.
- Discuss security vehicles – We will cover the various types of vehicles appropriate to the selected mission.
- Cover how targets are selected, and how the time, location, and method of attacks are chosen
- Review and discuss safety and security equipment available for vehicles
- Discuss armored vehicles
- Ballistic designations
- Transparent armor care
- Suspension and performance
- Run Flats