COVID-19 has had a profound effect on the Executive Protection and Secure Transportation profession. The Pandemic COVID-19 was and is not like anything the profession has faced in the past, and without a doubt, the final chapter has not yet been written.
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS ISSUE
This issue of EPST has 13 articles covering all aspects of the Secure Transportation and Executive Protection profession. Five of the articles are authored by International Security Driver Association (ISDA) members and include the effects and the future of Executive Protection – Secure Transportation and Training in the age of COVID-19.
- Corporate, Chauffeuring, Covid, Waiting, and Auto Hold, by ISDA member Chris Tamez
- Covid-19 and the Executive Protection / Secure Transportation Profession, by ISDA member Carlton Smith
- Guidelines for Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing Executive Vehicles, by ISDA member Joe Autera
- Secure Transportation and The Risks of COVID-19, by Tony Scotti
- The Tools for Training in the “COVID Age”, by Joe Autera
- It Started Off Slowly with Some News About a Virus in China, by ISDA member Roland J. Vargoega, PPS ( also available in Spanish)
- My Personal Experience Working with Motorcades, by ISDA member Jerry Heying
- Cargo Transportation and the Vehicle Security Quadrant in High-Risk Environments, by ISDA member Gerardo Corona ( also available in Spanish)
- Mary Beth Wilkas Janke, The Protector, by Tony Scotti
Executive Protection and Secure Transportation Coronavirus Survey Results
The EPST magazine is free and is available in an online magazine format with an option to download as a PDF.