The International Security Driver Association YouTube channel was created in April 2016 to continue our mission of sharing knowledge. If you are not familiar with our YouTube channel click here to visit it.
Our channel features video playlists that consist of:
- Case Studies – the “Ambush playlist” featuring 11 vehicle attacks
- Security Driving
- ISDA members
- Armored Vehicle
- Sampling of upcoming online learning programs
To be notified when a new video is added, we suggest you subscribe to the ISDA YouTube channel.
In addition to our channel, several of our over 200 members have their own channel, of which a few are listed below.
- ISDA President Larry Snow – Security Marketing Solutions
- Member Joe Autera Vehicle Dynamics Institute
- Member Moises Callejas Vehicle Dynamics Institute Member Mexico
- Member Simone Russo TacZone
- Member Mauricio Seoane – Amsel Driver
Why are we so focused on sharing knowledge on YouTube and why you should be too
- Global reach – YouTube has over a billion users – almost one-third of all people on the Internet – and each day those users watch a billion hours of video, generating billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18–34 and 18–49-year-olds than any cable network in the US.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).