For decades the Scotti School published a newsletter for Security Drivers. Last year the newsletter morphed into the Security Driver Magazine (SDM). The first three issues of SDM were a beta test that brought us (kicking and screaming) into the world of digital publishing. Although the Magazine is titled “Security Driver Magazine” the articles are pertinent to all practitioners working in personal protection. Security Driver Magazine (SDM) is the International Security Driver Association (ISDA) Journal.
There are articles written by ISDA Advisory Board Members Joe Autera – Frank Gallagher – Larry Snow – and Tony Scotti. There are a total of 18 articles in the 3 free publications and 8 more in the 4th .
SDM reaches an average of 7500 readers from 20 countries; not high numbers but it’s who reads it vs. how many read it. The readers include over 300 Security Directors from Fortune companies, security personnel for High Net Worth Families, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Military/Government personnel all with an interest in Executive Protection and Secure Transportation. The Magazine is read by key decision makers in the Corporate, High Net Worth, and Military/Government market.
There is more useful information in these four editions than there is in most EP Books.
View and Download FREE Previous Digital Versions below!
- Security Driving and Electronic Stability Control
- In the Blink of an Eye
- Line of Sight and Security Driving
- Armor for Small Cars
- Introduction to Surveillance Detection
- Event Data Recorder
- First Person Account of a Vehicle Ambush
- Security Driver Training in Somalia
- Security Driving and EP Job Descriptions
- 3 Questions Your Website Should Answer
- Detection of a Suicide Vehicle Borne Attack
- Ten Agreements for Hired Drivers
- The Benefits of Hiring Local
- Security Driving
- Driving the High/Medium Value Target in a Motor coach
- Backing Up Safely
- Who Are You and What Keeps You Awake at Night?
- Flipping Burgers One Day, Body guarding the Next